This game is a masterpiece. I played it for the first time back in June/July and I was completely mesmerized by it, I couldn't stop playing. I'm so grateful that games like these exist.
The environmental themes and Cloud's inner battles really resonated with me. I love how Final Fantasy games explore these complex, human, and occasionally dark topics while maintaining a constant sense of wonder and humor. It also amazes me how tangible and believable the characters and world are. Similar to Final Fantasy IX, it feels like jumping into a beautiful storybook. The materia system was also lots of fun. There are so many aspects and details that I love about this game ♡ Sometimes I feel kind of sad about missing out on these games as a kid since I don't have the same feelings of nostalgia as lots of other people, but I don't think I would've appreciated these games as much as I do now. They've had a tremendous impact on my life, I feel like I discovered them at the perfect time.
Also, I watched Crisis Core (I would've played it but I don't own a PSP) and HOLY SHIT. I think the only other fictional creation that has made me cry that much is Hunter x Hunter. It was really bad lmao. I was a crying mess throughout the entire game, and the ending just obliterated my fragile heart. Watching my own reaction makes me laugh because of the stupid faces and uncontrollable ugly crying, but at the same time I cry because ZACK. I LOVE ZACK. I LOVE AERITH. I LOVE ZACK AND AERITH TOGETHER. I LOVE SEPHIROTH. HE WAS SO NICE. I'M CRYING AGAIN.
end of disc 2
encountering a tonberry for the first time lmao
first attempt against final bosses
happy fun stuff like buying a house and accidentally getting ultima weapon
please ignore this glitch and pretend that ruby weapon was just really excited to see me or something
getting stepped on by sephy again
five hundred years later...
crisis core ending nearly murders me
● Twitch (where I play these games live) https://www.twitch.tv/nyxipuff
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/nyxipuff
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nyxipuff
Music used in the video:
● One-Winged Angel/Final Fantasy VII [Music Box] http://gamefun8.com/game-video_gH6zud0n4zZE
● F.F.VII Main Theme/Final Fantasy VII [Music Box] http://gamefun8.com/game-video_gYMuUZXwi0JM
● Price of Freedom/Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII [Music Box] http://gamefun8.com/game-video_gySQEvktctrQ
Crisis Core cutscene movie that I watched:
● http://gamefun8.com/game-video_gJlYMpU8DSqUChannel: Nyxipuff