It's been many, many years since I played id Software and Apogee's old-school FPS game "Wolfenstein 3D" (the game was released back in 1992). In the matter of fact, I was about 10-years old when I played the game for the very first time.
However, the last time that I played "Wolfenstein 3D" was actually on the Atari Jaguar (which launched in 1994). In other words, it's been ages since I played Wolf 3D.
Well, all of that changed when I found out about Zio McCall's "Brutal Wolfenstein" "Doom 2" mod. You see, not only is the "Brutal Wolfenstein" v5.0 demo THE best version of Wolf 3D, but it's also the best "Wolfenstein" game so far as well (in my opinion).
That's also why I decided to make a playthrough series based on the 5.0 demo of "Brutal Wolfenstein" =) So with that said, please enjoy part one of our BW3D playthrough series.
● If you enjoyed our video. Then show us some love on patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/thegg
● If you enjoy our work. Then feel free to donate to our causehttps://goo.gl/AIvfnM
● You can also support us via MakerSupporthttps://www.makersupport.com/The_Gami...
● Support us by buying products via Kinguinhttps://www.kinguin.net?r=17193
***"theggnet" = 3% discount code!**
● Support us by buying products via Play-Asia https://goo.gl/XTe9wM
***"THEGG" = 3 USD off on your order***
● Show us some love by buying some nice games via GOG.com! https://goo.gl/ORzwqe
● Show us some love by buying some awesome Gaming chairs from E-Win racing!https://www.ewinracing.com/
***"THEGG" = 15% discount code!***
● Show us some love by buying some nice great games via fanatical:https://www.fanatical.com?ref=thegg-net
● Facebook - If you like us, then like us on FB thx https://Facebook.com/TGG1337
● Twitter - Follow our Twitter flow https://twitter.com/TheGamingGround
● G+ - Follow our Google+ flow https://google.com/+Thegamingground
● Our youtube page http://gamefun8.com/user/theGaminggrounds
● Youtube - Subscribe!https://tinyurl.com/7vpdkmu
● Our Homepage - More awsome stuff!https://thegg.net
Brutal Wolfenstein v5.0 via ModDB:https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-wolf...
Rich Douglas free “Wolfenstein 3D” orchestral re-recording album:https://thegg.net/music/rich-douglas-h...
Produced and directed by - Robin "V-Act"
Gameplay: Robin "V-Act"
Brutal Wolfenstein 3D - Zio McCall
Intro - PIXELIZER
Outro - PIXELIZER
About Brutal Wolfenstein 3D:
A mod for Doom II inspired by Brutal Doom, but this time "brutalizing" Wolfenstein 3D by adding new weapons, enemies, textures, animations, and of course, gore. Lots of it. That's not all though -- the maps from the original game are being redesigned too. Note: I'm not the mod's developer. Credit goes to Zio McCall for the concept, development, as well as the various contributors. I just felt that this mod needed a place here.Channel: The Gaming Ground